Friday, October 9, 2015

Editors Can Be Writers, Too

G'day folks,

As often as I post for my authors, for their releases, for their contracts, for their small and large victories in the publishing industry, I have yet to post for myself. It didn't even occur to me really. But my editing self is still a part of my writing self. A bit. I still believe they are very different disciplines, but I also believe both personas complement each other. I have learned immensely from my own authors, yet keep the integrity of the writing of which I demand of them in my own. I hope so, at least.

So, without further ado, I'd love to tell you about my own recent release. IN TOUCH a New Adult rugby romance. This bad boy is still at 99cents until Sunday, October 11th so you might want to scoop it up now! Or FREE for Kindle Unlimited. AMAZON 

Rugby is the HOTTEST sport out there, beyond doubt. Many of you might not realize it now, but I aim to show you that it is. ;-)



Sexy. Passionate. Fierce.

Irish rugby star, Padraig O’Neale, has fecked up his life and is one angry man. When caught using a banned substance for his back pain, Padraig is excused from both his provincial club and the Irish International team. Right before World Cup selection. Out of choices, his agent convinces Padraig to play for a small American club in Michigan. Just until things settle down. But when Coach asks the team physical therapist, Gillian Sommersby, to help the newest Blues player with his issues, Padraig finds himself trying every wacky treatment out there from stinky salves to music to yoga. Like her therapies, the therapist herself is a bit…odd. The cute college grad in Converse and glasses doesn’t seem all that impressed with Padraig’s celebrity status, nor gives a shite about his excuses. As it turns out, she might be exactly what he needs…

Instagram @cdbrennan_author